Saturday, October 30, 2010

This is Halloween



This is my oldest. His name is Rodney. He has Asperger's Syndrome. He likes steampunk.

I were inspired to create this costume for him because of Jen's love of steampunk. Jen is the author of Cake Wrecks and Epbot; two of our very favorite blogs. There aren't enough words to express just how much her blogs have brightened my days. As evidenced by my last post, life around here has been rough. If you've never checked out her blogs, DO SO NOW! Anyway, I am posting this to show her. :) Dunno if she will see it. If not, that's okay. My son is happy and I am thankful.

For the record, he was asked multiple times what he was and if he was Willie Wonka. LOL! We kinda thought that the Willie Wonka explanation worked pretty well. ;)

Today, Life on Elk Meadows is thinking...hmmmm, Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely Gene Wilder... :)

    awesome job!! (followed your link from Epbot) That's a great costume!

    ReplyDelete